- Age / Gender:
- 16, Male
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 2 Game Developer
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
I'm working on my first real-time multiplayer game, it's an online version of Asteroids! You can play with 1, 2 or 3 friends (or enemies). The game's objective is to shoot asteroids at other ships until they leave game screen.
- Up arrow to move ship foward
- Down arrow to move ship backward
- Left arrow to rotate counter-clockwise
- Right arrow to rotate clockwise
- Space bar to shoot an asteroid
How to play:
- Always keep your ship on the game screen, if it leave the game screen you'll die
- Try to make the other players' ships leave the screen by shooting asteroids at them
- Dodge the asteroids that your opponents shoot at you
- Once in a while, there will appear some powerups, try to be the first to collect them to gain advantage
- Last standing ship wins!
But before publishing it in here, I would like some people to test it, to ensure there'll be no bugs and glitches. Also, I want to add some features like chat, ranks, private games and rematch button.
You can test it here:
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 420 (From 31 different games.)